ADMISSION IS ON AT PAN-AFRICAN INSTITUTE OF PARALEGAL STUDIES ABUJA
This is to inform everyone that admission is on at Pan-Af institute, Abuja.
Welcome to Pan-African Institute of Paralegal Studies:
We produce diplomates who have the basic practical exposure built on theoretical knowledge of law which will enable them contribute meaningfully in the performance of their duties.
Pan-African Institute of Paralegal Studies was incorporated as a company limited by Guarantee in November 2011. This vision was conceived out of a gap observed in the legal profession in terms of lack of support staff (legal executives) in fast tracking administration of justice in Nigeria.
This unnecessary delay in good delivery of justice in our legal system, paramilitary and law enforcement agencies, like the Police, Civil Defence, SSS, EFCC, NAFDAC, Customs & Exercise, Immigration Service, FIRS etc. revealed a dearth in the experience or knowledge of law in the course of their duties, as such, the need for paralegal knowledge to embrace their performance. This observation became a driving force to Barrister Olajide Olakanmi that eventually birthed Pan-African institute of paralegal studies.
Goals and Objectives
The goal of our college is to produce diplomates who have the basic theoretical and practical knowledge of law which will enable them to render legal support services in lawfirms, the judiciary, Paramilitary and law enforcement agencies and corporate bodies. Our objectives are to prepare diplomates to:
- Carryout support services to lawyers in the running of the affairs of their chambers.
- Facilitate the establishment of the attorney-client relationship.
- Assist in the production of legal documents and papers.
- Keep office Accounts and Records.
- Manage Cases.
- Assist in the advocacy of Human Rights and environmental protection.
- Effectively manage a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO).
- Exercise paralegal function in the Court System.
- Provide effective support to law enforcement agencies and other institutions involved in the administration of justice.
Our vision is to develop paralegal studies into a major course of study that will meet the various needs of organisations, law firms and the courts as it is in advanced nations. Our graduates can advance to take up key fundamental roles in industry and go ahead to have a successful career.
Our mission is to produce diplomates who have the basic practical exposure built on theoretical knowledge of law which will enable them contribute meaningfully in the performance of their duties. We are also determined to provide quality certificate for students seeking careers in the paralegal field. We are committed to also rendering corporate services and training on time and to a budget.
- To Receive the Pan African Paralegal Brochure, Please fill the form below and we will send the Brochure to your email.
Call Planetbridge/Panaf Marketing Department: 08033074152 / 07059944300 / 07044111444
For more inquiries and to Request for the Brochure, Please Fill the form below:
201 total views, 8 views today